B.A. (Civil Service)
Duration : 3 year (6 Semesters)
Eligibility : The candidates must have Passed XII State Board examination or equivalent.
Age Limit : 17 to 25 Year
Medium : English/Marathi/Hindi/Sanskrit
If you have a dream to be a civil servant and want to enjoy the power, prestige, position, earnings while offering services to people, then this course Bachelors in Arts Civil Services offered by us is the best choice for you. Do this course and get your return on investment. Civil service is one that attracts the attention of people of high ambitions. It is observed that civil servants have more advantages over others in social service. Therefore, people who desire to spend their life in social service while enjoying social dignity prefer civil services. The best period to train students for civil services-exam is degree because it will be too late after the degree. Therefore, a course Bachelor of Arts with Civil Services is designed for students of the degree to prepare them for civil services.
- A student will graduate and at the same time will be fully comfortable to appear and crack civil service examination conducted by UPSC without further preparation.
- BA Civil Services as a Career option from Intermediate and Degree will make the students to achieve their Dream Goal at a Very Young Age.
- Acquire strong foundation in the basics of General studies for competitive exams like IAS/IPS/IFS along with Graduation degree.
Pay Scale and Job profiles under All India Civil Services
Below mentioned are the job profiles under All India Civil Services. The pay scale of the respective services/job profiles have also been provided in the table:
- Indian Administrative Service or IAS : Rs 56,000 to Rs 2,50,000 Per Month
- Indian Foreign Service or IFS : Rs 14,000 to Rs 70,000 Per Month
- Indian Police Service or IPS : Rs 50,000 to Rs 2,25,000 Per Month
Pay Scale and Job profiles under UPSC Group A
Candidates aspiring for jobs under UPSC Group A may go through the job profiles given in the table below along with their pay scale:
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 80,000 Per Month
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 80,000 Per Month
- Indian Revenue Service (IT) or IRS : Rs 15,600 to Rs 90,000 Per Month
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service : Rs 8,000 to Rs 26,000 Per Month
- Indian Railway Personnel Service :Rs 15,600 to Rs 79,000 Per Month
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade) : Rs 8,600 to Rs 26,000 Per Month
- Indian Railway Traffic Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 80,000 Per Month
- Indian Postal Service: Rs 15,600 to Rs 67,000 Per Month
- Indian Civil Accounts Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 80,000 Per Month
- Indian Corporate Law Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 79,000 Per Month
- Indian Railway Accounts Service : Rs 8,000 to Rs 26,000 Per Month
- Indian Revenue Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 79,000 Per Month
- Indian Defence Estates Service : Rs 8,000 to Rs 26,000 Per Month
- Indian Railway Protection Force : Rs 19,600 to Rs 80,000 Per Month
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III) : Rs 34,700 to Rs 79,000 Per Month
- Indian Defence Accounts Service : Rs 15,600 to Rs 79,000 Per Month
3) General Studies-I
4) General Studies-II
Elective Courses : The Candidate should select any two courses from the list of Elective
courses given below.
3) Political Science
4) Public Administration
8) Sanskrit Literature
9) Marathi Literature
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of Courses.
Political Science – Public Administration